- International Open Series
- 2019 International 9-Ball Open
- I9B2-19*: Maximilian Lechner vs. Ko Ping-Chung*
Lechner may be the next winner, but not if Filler takes him down.
Maximilian Lechner (.957) def. Ko Ping-Chung (.878): 11-4
Commentators: Mark Wilson, Jeremy Jones
- What: THE 2019 INTERNATIONAL 9-BALL OPEN
- Where: Aramith/Simonis Arena at Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel, Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- When: October 28 - November 2, 2019
113 players from 23 countries descended on Norfolk, Virginia to battle it out and see who would become the FIRST EVER INTERNATIONAL 9-BALL OPEN! With $50,000 added and only one champion, who would it be? Would it be Shane Van Boening, ready to continue his tradition of winning in Norfolk? Or Jayson Shaw, coming on strong from a win at last year's US Open 9-Ball Championships? Would Eklent Kaci cement his reputation as number one in the world? Or would the Chinese Taipei contingent of Chung Jung-Lin, Ko Ping-Yi, or Ko Ping-Chung show the rest of the field who is the boss? 7 days of gritty and tactical fighting on the green table gave us the results the world was waiting for... but who emerged victorious??
Watch THE 2018 INTERNATIONAL 9-BALL OPEN on Accu-Stats Video On Demand and find out!